- Thursday, May 23, 2019. 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- At the Silver Lake Mall, Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Come enjoy an evening that is all things BACON!!! Individuals, businesses and organizations will be preparing their best bacon treats and will be judged by the public.
- Winning trophies for Chef's Choice, People's Choice and Best Decorated Table!!!
- Live music!!!
- $25 per ticket and $10 for kids 12 and under
- All proceeds to benefit St. Vincent de Paul North Idaho's Returning Citizens (for the warming centers)
- Friday, May 24 - 5:30pm
- Join us for an evening full of community collaboration as you enjoy a performance from Coeur d'Alene Summer Theatre actors accompanied by the incredible Coeur d'Alene symphony.
- Tickets $40 - (208) 660-2958 or www.cdasummertheatre.com
- Hosted by Candlelight Christian Fellowship. 5725 N. Pioneer Dr. Coeur D Alene.
- May 24 to June 1, 2019. 8 am to 4 pm daily.
- There will be a variety of household items including appliances and furniture
- Candlelight is raising funds for a new roof for the church.
- This faithful adaptation by The Royal Shakespeare Co. features all of the most beloved songs and moments from the 1039 classic film, brought to life onstage.
- Dates/Times: Friday, May 24th @ 7 pm. Saturday, May 25th @ 3 pm & 7 pm, Sunday, May 26th @ 3 pm. Friday, May 31st @ 7 pm. Saturday, June 1st @ 3 pm & 7 pm. Sunday, June 2nd @ 3 pm.
- Tickets: www.cytnorthidaho.org
- $14 Standard Ticket Price. $12 Child (12 & under)/Senior (62+)/Military. $10 group (minimum of 10). $15 at the door.
- Salvation Army Kroc Center. 1765 W. Golf Course Road, Coeur D Alene, ID
- North Idaho Young LIfe 1st annual NIYL fun day and bocce ball tournament
- We want to reach the "farthest out" kids by going where they are. We need your support to help us do the work God has laid out. Your sponsorship raises money to reach hurting teens and impact their lives for eternity. Through the young life ministry, hundreds of local kids connect with caring adults and discover a bigger purpose for their lives.
- Saturday, June 1st from noon to 5 pm.
- North Idaho Fairgrounds.
- Blood Drive 11 am to 2 pm. Join us in giving back to the community! Text Jillian @ 208-640-9906 to sign up.
- Bocce Ball Tournament. Family Division: 12:30 to 2:30 pm. Cost $100 per team. Adult Division: 3:30 t0 5:30 pm. Cost $200 per team. Sign up: events.younglife.org/NIYLfamilyfun
- Other activities: jumping house, petting zoo, carnival games, live music, food trucks and fenced in play area with babysitters for ages 3 and under.
- How to get involved: www.northidaho.younglife.org email@example.com
- Questions? Jillian Rowley: 208-640-9906
- Saturday, June 15th. 9 am to noon @ Falls Park, Post Falls.
- FREE event
- Participants are encouraged to pre-register at the Post Falls Parks & Rec office prior to the day of the event. On-site registration will be available from 8-9 am.
- ALL children must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian.
- Volunteer opportunity!!! Help needed on projects at all skill levels.
- Join us for our annual Kootenai County Fairgrounds service day. It's all hands on deck when it comes to Fair prep. Bring the family, a work group, a youth club, church group or whoever you can find on your way to the fairground!
- Arena rock picking, fence/barn painting, planting, bleacher repairs, fair prop updating, general cleanup, sign canvassing, pressure washing, staging.
- June 29 at the Kootenai County Fairgrounds
- Lunch will be served for all service day volunteers
- Individual/Group registration, waivers & schedule are all available at KCFairgrounds.comKCFairgrounds.com
- Questions, comments, concerns or to get yourself/your group registered, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-765-4969
- Post Falls biggest annual summer event
- Q'Melin Park & Post Falls Community
- July 12-14. Friday & Saturday 11 am to 8 pm. Sunday 11 am to 5 pm.
- Multi cuisine food vendors, craft booths, movie in the park, live music & bands. Inflatables for the kids, big wheel races, parade & much more!
- Handmade craft fair, Saturday July 13 11 am to 5 pm
- For a full schedule of events, visit our website (postfallsidaho.org) or call the office at 208-773-0539.
- Post Falls Parks & Recreation and Post Falls Police Department present
- Bring your blankets and lawn chairs
- Movies start at dusk
- FREE admission and popcorn
- Saturday, Friday, June 21st, Despicable Me 3. Friday, July 12th, Jurassic World.
- Third Friday of every month. 5 pm to 8:45 pm.
- 2019 dates: June 21, July 19, August 16, September 20, October 18, November 15, December 20.
- Center Court at the Silverlake Mall, Coeur D Alene, ID.
- This event, led by Papa Ray Tapia, has grown to have a loyal following and is now a treasured community event. They outgrew the Community Room at the mall and the event is now held at Centercourt in front of Macy's.
- If you are a musician, bring your instrument! If you're a music fan, just come and enjoy the best of our local talent!!
Confidential help for Veterans and families
confidential resource that connects Veterans
in crisis and their families and friends with qualified, caring Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)responders.
Veterans & their loved ones can call
1-800-273-8255 press 1
or chat online at
to receive free confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
even if they are not registered with the department of veterans Affairs or enrolled in VA health care.
For more information about the Veterans Crisis Line, visit www.VeteransCrisisLine.net
For more information about VA's mental health resources, visit www.mentalhealth.va.gov.
+Priest River Ministries Advocates for Women is a faith based, non profit
agency providing free services and support for victims of domestic violence,
sexual assault and human trafficking.
+They offer emergency shelter, support groups, advocacy in the courts,
paralegal services and many other services.
+There are three locations, Priest River, Sandpoint and Spirit Lake.
+The Priest River and Spirit Lake locations also offer a free clothing store and
pantry with items such as diapers, baby formula and toiletries.
+For location addresses, hours or more information, visit their website at
PRMAFW.org or call them at 208-448-2800
+They also offer a 24/7 helpline at 208-290-6529
- "Where Grace and Mercy is extended to all" "Donde la Gracia y la Miserdicordia se extiende a todos"
- Services in English and Spanish. Servicios en Ingles y Espanol
- Sunday/ 10:30 am. Domingo 10:30 am.
- 22421 E. Euclid Ave. Otis Orchard, WA.