- Heart Of The City Church. 772 W. Kathleen Ave; CDA, ID
- January 24th to 26th. Friday night: 7:07 pm. Saturday night: 6:06 pm. Sunday morning: 11:11 am
- Special guests: Mark Strong, Patrick Kitely, Jerushah Tanner.
- Post Falls Community Volunteers Sweethearts Ball.
- With the big band sounds of Tuxedo Junction
- Saturday, February 8th. 6:30 pm
- Greyhound Park & Event Center.
- Tickets: $18 each. $35 per couple. Seniors (65+): $13 each.
- Reserved seating for tables of 8
- FREE Sweethearts desserts
- Buy tickets @ these Post Falls businesses: Upscale Mail, Mountain West Bank, Washington Trust Bank
- Need more information? Call 208-502-0132
- Saturday, February 8, 2020. 8 am to noon.
- Sheriff's Training Center. 6011 N. Chase Rd. Newman Lake, WA
- This class is an introduction to women's self-defense. Tactics include deterrents, avoidance and detection of a personal attack. Class includes a hands-on portion where you will learn basic self-defense maneuvers.
- The course is open to the public for females ages 14 and over.
- Please invite your friends/family/co-workers/neighbors to this valuable training course.
- The class is led by Spokane County Sheriff's Office Defensive Tactics Instructors.
- Registration: send email to SCSOTraining@spokanesheriff.org Include names and email addresses for all attending.
- Payment methods will be sent to you after your registration has been confirmed by the Sheriff's Training Office. Thank you!
- Questions? Call us at 509-477-4793
- Presented by Lakeland LIteracy Project
- Classes meet monthly at Lakeland Jr High School. 15601 N. Hwy 41 in the Computer Lab
- Join us for any or all dates.
- Computer classes designed to support seniors with technology, Google Docs, Sheets and Phone
- All classes are 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Dates: February 18, 2020, March 17, 2020.
Confidential help for Veterans and families
confidential resource that connects Veterans
in crisis and their families and friends with qualified, caring Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)responders.
Veterans & their loved ones can call
1-800-273-8255 press 1
or chat online at
to receive free confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
even if they are not registered with the department of veterans Affairs or enrolled in VA health care.
For more information about the Veterans Crisis Line, visit www.VeteransCrisisLine.net
For more information about VA's mental health resources, visit www.mentalhealth.va.gov.
+Priest River Ministries Advocates for Women is a faith based, non profit
agency providing free services and support for victims of domestic violence,
sexual assault and human trafficking.
+They offer emergency shelter, support groups, advocacy in the courts,
paralegal services and many other services.
+There are three locations, Priest River, Sandpoint and Spirit Lake.
+The Priest River and Spirit Lake locations also offer a free clothing store and
pantry with items such as diapers, baby formula and toiletries.
+For location addresses, hours or more information, visit their website at
PRMAFW.org or call them at 208-448-2800
+They also offer a 24/7 helpline at 208-290-6529