- Since 1986, the Kootenail County Farmers' Market has been providing the communities of North Idaho with fresh, locally-grown produce. From May thru October, our markets specialize in vegetable, flower and native plants, along with an ever changing array of local food products: meats, cheeses, breads, honey and jams all season long.
- Grab a cup of coffee, listen to some live music and peruse the more than 100 producers and artisans who make up our two markets; from cheese to chairs; bread to birdhouses.
- Wednesday Market hours: 4 pm to 6:30 pm. May thru September. Fifth St & Shermam Ave, Downtown Coeur D Alene
- Saturday Market hours: 9 am to 1:30 pm. May thru October. SE Corner of Hwy 95 & Prairie Ave. Hayden, ID.
- Offered each Sunday @ The Willows Club Marina
- July 7 thru August 25.
- Pastor Jim Grassi will deliver a short but meaningful message at the new Willows Club Marina on the Pend Oreille River near Priest River, Idaho. This newly remodeled marina is across from the popular Riley Creek Campgrounds.
- Country western singer and local performer Tommy Petrie will lead worship.
- The service is scheduled each Sunday from 10:30 am to 11:15 am.
- Those wishing for more time with Pastor Grassi or Petrie can come to the Fat Bass Cafe located at the Willow Bay Marina; 520 Willow Drive, Priest River, ID. Free hotdog, chili and soda.
- The service is designed for everyone from those camping on the banks, to boaters, fishermen and jet skiers.
- For more information about Church on the Water, click here
- Pastor Jim Grassi 208-660-2550
- July 26, 9 am to 2:30 pm.
- Blood donations are used to save about 12,000 lives a day. One donation can save 3 lives.
- Give blood in July and be entered to win a pair of kayaks!!!
- Register online at vitalent.org
- July 26th to August 4th. Friday July 26th @ 7 pm. Saturday July 27th @ 3 pm & 7 pm. Sunday, July 28th @ 3 pm. Friday August 2nd @ 7 pm. Saturday, August 3rd @ 3 pm & 7 pm. Sunday, August 4th @ 3 pm.
- Post Falls High School. 2832 E. Poleline Ave, Post Falls, ID.
- Presented by CCT (Christian Community Theatre).
- Tickets $15 standard ticket price. $13 Group ticket price (ticket minimum: 10) $15 senior ticket price (62 +) $20 at door price.
- Get tickets online
- July 27th @ 2 pm - 9 pm.
- McEuen Park in Coeur D Alene
- Join NI Habitat for a family friendly party and concert in the park with the Kelly Hughes Band
- $5 entry fee. Kids 12 and under FREE. **Re-entry is ALLOWED. You can join us in the afternoon and then come back for dinner and the band
- Kelly Hughes Band will start playing @ 5 pm
- FREE access to our 3 bouncy houses for kids 10 and under.
- CASH ONLY!!! All proceeds will benefit Habitat for Humanity of North Idaho
- July 28, 2019. 4:00 pm
- Valley Baptist Church. 7336 Spirit Lake Cutoff Rd. Priest River, ID
- After spending their childhood in a hollow log eating berries and crickets, this young litter quickly rose to stardom in the Inland Northwest bluegrass scene and has toured throughout the region performing everywhere from cow pastures, barns, garages and parking lots; to television studios, bluegrass festivals, colleges, county fairs and auditoriums. This quintet is made up of five siblings: 2 brothers and 3 sisters. They have established a reputation for good music, first rate picking and a high energy, entertaining show. They are not a tribute or cover band, although their sound is deeply rooted in the classic sounds of Flatt & Scruggs, Bill Monroe and the Dillards. They play their music with that same kind of energy ahnd enthusiasm as those legendary artists did back when bluegrass was a brand new musical form. In every note they play, it is obvious that these five siblings love to play music even more than they love to fight with each other.
- Sunday, August 4, 2019. 8 am.
- Q'emiln Park, Post Falls.
- Ages 14 & up
- Tri: .3 mile swim/12 mile bike/3 mile run
- Registration fees. Individual: $60/ Team: $140.
- Registration: 208-773-0539. Online Active.com
- Events: Parade (9 am). Food vendors, craft vendors, Athol farmers' market, bouncy house, water slides, cake walk, money in the straw (11 am) victory auto classic car show, live auction (1 pm) Kootenai Electric bucket truck rides, big back in law mower races (4 pm)
- Saturday, August 10th, 2019
- Contact Athol City Hall for vendor & parade info or visit www.cityofathol.uswww.cityofathol.us
- Saturday, September 14, 2019. 8 am to 6 pm.
- Bonner County Fairgrounds; Sandpoint, ID
- Musicians, vendors, food, games and much more. Enjoy a family-friendly patriotic celebration of freedom.
- Special guests: Pastor Shahram Hadian/Truth in Love Ministries. Rebecca Huseby/Gospel musician. Dan Fisher/ Oklahoma State Representative. Pastor Tim Remington/Hometown miracle.
- Tickets: available at door (Fairgrounds Main Exhibit Hall) or at Eventbrite. $10 Adults/ $5 ages 6-18/ Under 5 free/ Family pass $25
- Vendor info: 208-273-7188
- Third Friday of every month. 5 pm to 8:45 pm.
- 2019 dates: July 19, August 16, September 20, October 18, November 15, December 20.
- Center Court at the Silverlake Mall, Coeur D Alene, ID.
- This event, led by Papa Ray Tapia, has grown to have a loyal following and is now a treasured community event. They outgrew the Community Room at the mall and the event is now held at Centercourt in front of Macy's.
- If you are a musician, bring your instrument! If you're a music fan, just come and enjoy the best of our local talent!!
Confidential help for Veterans and families
confidential resource that connects Veterans
in crisis and their families and friends with qualified, caring Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)responders.
Veterans & their loved ones can call
1-800-273-8255 press 1
or chat online at
to receive free confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
even if they are not registered with the department of veterans Affairs or enrolled in VA health care.
For more information about the Veterans Crisis Line, visit www.VeteransCrisisLine.net
For more information about VA's mental health resources, visit www.mentalhealth.va.gov.
+Priest River Ministries Advocates for Women is a faith based, non profit
agency providing free services and support for victims of domestic violence,
sexual assault and human trafficking.
+They offer emergency shelter, support groups, advocacy in the courts,
paralegal services and many other services.
+There are three locations, Priest River, Sandpoint and Spirit Lake.
+The Priest River and Spirit Lake locations also offer a free clothing store and
pantry with items such as diapers, baby formula and toiletries.
+For location addresses, hours or more information, visit their website at
PRMAFW.org or call them at 208-448-2800
+They also offer a 24/7 helpline at 208-290-6529
- "Where Grace and Mercy is extended to all" "Donde la Gracia y la Miserdicordia se extiende a todos"
- Services in English and Spanish. Servicios en Ingles y Espanol
- Sunday/ 10:30 am. Domingo 10:30 am.
- 22421 E. Euclid Ave. Otis Orchard, WA.